We asked EL Stories X cast member Christine Worden to take the famous Pivot questionnaire. Join her aboard our train every Saturday night at 11 p.m. through June 22nd. Tickets at http://www.greenhousetheater.org/index.php/el-stories
1. What is your favorite word?
Effervescent. It sounds like fizzy lemonade.
2. What is your least favorite word?
"Premium"... unless it's pronounced with an Eastern European accent.
3. What turns you on?
Tall, skinny dudes with intelligence to match their nerd glasses.
4. What turns you off?
People who overindulge in just about anything.
5. What sound or noise do you love?
The "pfffft" sound of lighting a match.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
7. What is your favorite curse word?
Cunt. Am I allowed to say that? Cunt.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
My dream alternative life would be to be a farmer/poet/environmental activist like Wendell Berry.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with those factory workers in China who make all of the Apple products. That would be rough.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Christine! What are you doing in cat heaven!? Oh well, I guess you can stay."
CHRISTINE WORDEN loves stories that are true and funny, which is why she is delighted to join the cast of EL Stories! A 2011 graduate of Hope College, she recently appeared in Fury Theatre’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream and Cold Basement Dramatics’ Secret Stash short play festival. She also directed Steeping the Tea by Bill Daniel for Hobo Junction’s Hobo Robo 5: Hobos Across America short comedy festival. Christine would like to thank her parents and the Hertels for their constant support, and of course, Ben, for everything.