We asked EL Stories X cast member Allison Sill to take the famous Pivot questionnaire. Join her aboard our train every Saturday night at 11 p.m. through June 22nd. Tickets at http://www.greenhousetheater.org/index.php/el-stories
1. What is your favorite word?
Precisely or indubious (especially when I can say it in a British dialect).
2. What is your least favorite word?
Any mispronunciations of the word milk (melk) or pillow (pellow).
3. What turns you on?
The right lighting added with confidence and some silliness.
4. What turns you off?
Pretentious people. Or Nickelback.
5. What sound or noise do you love?
Nature: birds chirping, thunderstorms, the hum of grasshoppers, a crackling bonfire... long walks on the beach...
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
A cat whining.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
It has to be fuck.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Probably vocal performance, singing opera. Too similar to what I already do?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
I would not like to be an accountant.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
“Here's your script. Rehearsal starts tomorrow."
ALLISON SILL is thrilled to be making her debut with the Waltzing Mechanics! Originally from Chicago, Allison is a proud graduate of Ball State University, where she received her B.F.A. in Musical Theatre. Past stage credits include Company (April), The Drowsy Chaperone (The Drowsy Chaperone), A Midsummer Night's Dream (Helena), and My Fair Lady (Mrs. Pearce; Eliza U/S). She would like to thank her family, friends, and teachers for their constant love, inspiration, and support.