We asked EL Stories XI cast member Jenna Csont to take the famous Pivot questionnaire. Join her aboard our train every Saturday night at 11 p.m. through September 14th. Tickets at http://www.greenhousetheater.org/index.php/el-stories
1. What is your favorite word?
Pamplemousse. It is French for grapefruit.
2. What is your least favorite word?
Epic! EVERYTHING is described as “epic” now, thus nothing is epic. I also hate the word "thus."
3. What turns you on?
Good grammar, nice teeth, chocolate, and undivided attention.
4. What turns you off?
Co-dependence, unemployment, vomit, and chain-smoking.
5. What sound or noise do you love?
Silence. But not as silent as that room that makes in Minneapolis that makes you hallucinate.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Fortune cookie writer. I have been extremely disappointed by the lack of actual fortunes written for cookies these days. Would I be good at it? I don't know, but it can't be hard to write a fortune better than, “A good way to stay healthy is eat more Chinese food.”
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"HA! That was fucking hilarious!"
JENNA CSONT is thrilled to be joining the cast of EL Stories. She would like to thank her family and friends for providing her with their unconditional support and love - especially her mom and dad for giving her the tools to be here today. Also, Jenna thanks the cast and crew for all their amazing work to create this amazing show!