We asked EL Stories XI cast member Jake Baker to take the famous Pivot questionnaire. Join him aboard our train every Saturday night at 11 p.m. through September 14th. Tickets at http://www.greenhousetheater.org/index.php/el-stories
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
Moist...or panties....or moist panties....
3. What turns you on?
Good sense of humor.
4. What turns you off?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
Waves of the ocean.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Owning a guitar repair and build shop.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything where I'm in a cubicle.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Hold your breath, make a wish, count to three... Come with me, and you will be, in a world of pure imagination..."
JAKE BAKER is so excited to be in this round of EL Stories. This marks his Chicago debut, and he is so thrilled it’s with the Waltzing Mechanics. Jake received a B.A. in theatre from the University of Tennessee and has worked with many companies in Tennessee such as Theatre Knoxville Downtown and The Clarence Brown Theatre. He would like to thank everyone in the cast and the Waltzing Mechanics for this wonderful opportunity.