We asked EL Stories XII cast member Galya Loeb to take the famous Pivot questionnaire. Join her aboard our train every Saturday night at 11 p.m. through November 23rd. Tickets at http://www.greenhousetheater.org/index.php/el-stories
1. What is your favorite word?
Sale. Also, chocolate (it sounds as good as it tastes).
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
Music with a good beat.
4. What turns you off?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
The sound of anyone in distress.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
Fuck! (And its many variations.)
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Politics. Or an E! News Correspondent.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
I would not like to work in a morgue.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Here is your complimentary glass of champagne. There are some people here waiting for you… come on in and join the party!"
GALYA LOEB (Ensemble) is thrilled to be making her Chicago debut in EL Stories XII with this amazing team! She recently graduated from Northwestern University where she was involved in such shows as Dream a Ticket, a new play; The 1,001 Arabian Nights; The Last Night of Ballyhoo; and Mother Hicks. Even if the EL doesn't always get us where we need to go, at least it gives us some awesome stories to share. Enjoy!