We asked EL Stories XII cast member Luke Michael Grimes to take the famous Pivot questionnaire. Join him aboard our train every Saturday night at 11 p.m. through November 23rd. Tickets at http://www.greenhousetheater.org/index.php/el-stories
1. What is your favorite word?
My favorite word would have to be cryptic.
2. What is your least favorite word?
I like all the words.
3. What turns you on?
Talent, Ambition, Drive -- basically anything that's vital and of the moment.
4. What turns you off?
Arrogance, violence and rudeness.
5. What sound or noise do you love?
I love the sound the train makes when it's going extremely fast underground. All that air rushing past -- it fills up my head.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
Sirens. I live on Belmont so I hear them all too often.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
Ballz. (which isn't a curse word but I use it as one at least 235 times a day)
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I would love to be a lawyer. I don't know how or why, but I think I'd be good at it. Am I right? I know I am.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
If I am ever in telemarketing...
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Oh, YOU'RE the one everyone's been talking about."
LUKE MICHAEL GRIMES has a B.F.A. in acting from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Since moving to Chicago last December, notable credits include Teddy Ferrara at the Goodman Theatre, Aloha Say the Pretty Girls at the Heartland Studio, and The Emperor's New Threads at Collaboraction. He is thrilled to be joining EL Stories XII with the Waltzing Mechanics.