We asked EL Stories XIV cast member Colin Hudson to take the famous Pivot questionnaire. Join him aboard our train every Saturday night at 11 p.m. through March 29th. Tickets at http://greenhousetheater.org/portfolio/el-stories/
1. What is your favorite word?
"Puppy". Or maybe "love". Not those two words together, though.
2. What is your least favorite word?
"Smegma". Or maybe "mayonnaise."
3. What turns you on?
4. What turns you off?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
Metal cleats walking on concrete.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
Open Mouth Chewing.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
Fuck. For the versatility.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Professional football player. Duh.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Parking Enforcement. That'd be the worst thing.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Hey Bud, I've missed you."
COLIN HUDSON is ecstatic to be a part of EL Stories XIV. Hailing from Clearwater, Florida, Colin has called Chicago home for more than a year now. He has performed around town with Theatre Momentum and is currently taking classes at iO Theatre. Much love to the family.