We asked EL Stories XIV cast member Laura Jewell to take the famous Pivot questionnaire. Join her aboard our train every Saturday night at 11 p.m. through March 29th. Tickets at http://greenhousetheater.org/portfolio/el-stories/
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
The smell of old books.
4. What turns you off?
Sandwiches with too much mayonnaise.
5. What sound or noise do you love?
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I think it would be really cool and fun to be a Kindergarten teacher. If I hadn't gotten a theatre degree I probably would have studied education.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything that involves being in an un-climate-controlled environment.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Yeah, we're surprised you ended up here too."
LAURA JEWELL graduated from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio with a B.A. in theatre. She was most recently seen as Lydie Hickman in Ka-Tet Theatre Company’s production of Lydie Breeze. Previous favorite roles include Laura in The Glass Menagerieand Janet in The Rocky Horror Show. She would like to thank her family and friends for their love and support.